Thursday, November 29, 2007

"...is Reborn"

Short blog this time, because frankly I'm knee-deep in holiday work, and partly because I'm still in shock with the new Trinity update.

They just released a new trailer here, with a bigger version, all on the EVE-Online video's page.

Take time to download either version, and watch it. I can wait.

You done yet-oh ewww dude clean yourself up!

jeebus... a bit of self-control please... okay can I turn around now?

Oka-auuhh heck dude cmon!

okay, are you done now?

You'd better be-oh okay good.

You may have a lot of questions once your brain gets off the hormonal high you just experienced, so let me point you to the important facts in links!

The Trinity FAQ is on the forums here.

The "Can you run Trinity" forum post by a Dev is here.

The Patch Notes of the Trinity update here, with a second page linked at the bottom of said patch notes.

Oh, screenshots dont do the new engine justice, but anyway here's the forum thread with all the posts and links of people, in case you're interested. Be warned, some people dont have all the bells and whistles turned on and/or are viewing the ships when the screenies were taken in bad lighting conditions, which make the ships look uglier than thou (like the Dominix).

The good stuff is in HDR, so a mid-high range videocard like an Nvidia 7800 and above would suffice. I'm sorry ATI readers, I havent used an ATI card in my life, so an equivalent ATI card will also do. Its all in the "Can you run Trinity" I linked.

Moar stuff as soon as Trinity hits TQ! Till then, enjoy the trailers and/or Singularity Test server goodness :D

No comments: