Thursday, August 30, 2007

EVE Is Harsh

EVE is harsh. I will not lie to you about it. In fact, because of its harsh gameplay and darwinistic evolution, many have left the game because of it. Many more have joined because it is so harsh.

Being smart in playing EVE is very rewarding. In fact, playing smart can actually earn you ISK indirectly. For example. I once spotted a huge debris field empty of loot, but full of wrecks from a leftover war from neighbors. Most of my corpmates were around the area, so I knew it was safe enough to go take out my salvager ship and salvage the wrecks for components for rigs.

I earned 100 million that day :D

EVE will reward you if you play smart, thats just one example. Play it without thinking ahead can be fatal to your gaming experience.

EVE is not a HappyLand Online game, as this thread says. It is harsh, brutal, unforgiving, and will kill you even if you look at it bad.

It doesnt mean its unplayable. Look at me and the many other filipino gamers in EVE (around 65 in the Filipino corporation). They made it, so why cant you too? :D

No comments: